How do I catch a shuttle at LAX back to 105 Airport Parking?
Once you have obtained your luggage, proceed outside on Level 1/Arrivals to the ground transportation island in front of the terminal and wait under the red sign marked “Hotel Shuttles”. Then proceed to call our office at 310.615.1888 and advise the dispatch your terminal number for pick up.
You may then want to track the arrival time of the shuttle by downloading the free Ride Systems app.
How often do the shuttles run to and from LAX?
– Shuttle service is provided for all guests every 25-30 minutes.
Where do I park when I enter 105 Airport Parking?
– Valet Guests: Enter the structure and turn left immediately. Then proceed to pull ahead to the area marked “Stop” where a valet attendant will take care of your vehicle from here.
-Self Park Guests: Enter the structure, proceed straight and continue on to find any available parking on levels 4 through 6.
How do I catch a shuttle from 105 Airport Parking to LAX?
– Once you have parked, proceed to level 1 with your luggage. The shuttle service waiting area is to the left of the entrance. The enclosed lounge features couches, vending machines and a television. The next available shuttle will depart from this area.
How can I receive a discount on my parking?
– Reserve parking in advance via 105airportparking.com to receive discount rates on valet and self parking. Follow us on facebook and Yelp where we offer special promotion and access codes. Also, sign-up for our email offers here:
What is the height restriction for the structure?
– Clearance is 6’ 10”
Do I need to pull a ticket if I made a reservation online?
– If you made a reservation on our website 105airportparking.com, you do NOT need to pull a ticket. Simply scan your bar code upon entering and exiting the structure. If you made a reservation on a separate website, you will need to pull a ticket, proceed to park and checkout with the parking attendant prior to departure. You will need to provide both your reservation and the ticket that you pulled upon entering the structure.